The Promise part 3 preview
According to source this is what the person who took the picture stated.
5) Zuko stops whining and starts growing a pair (albeit late in the game)
4) Toph and Suki take out a fleet of tanks.
3) Aang finally acknowledges that it’s okay to kill people.
2) Aang makes a permanent break from Avatar Roku as his spiritual adviser.
1) Azula finally appears (and in a straight jacket)
When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.
#as much as i adore aang’s beauty #this is not how to do writing#so she just became a fully realized avatar without doing anything to earn it#besides feeling sad about her bending? #no that’s bullshit #look at all the shit aang went through to get to that point #he had to explicitly deal with every emotional block #he had to give up katara #and he had to believe so strongly in his convictions to the point where he overpowered all the past avatars #he gained the power of energybending because he had a pure heart and didn’t want to take someone’s life #he went through a whole god damn process #this just felt so cheap #and korra deserves a better story than this
Everything up top.
Avatars and their spirit animal guides